Thursday, April 18, 2013

So this is my build blog


I play Warhammer 40,000. I started a Dark Angels army when the new boxed set came out. I have all kinds of fun converting and kit-bashing models. And I want to post the pictures somewhere. That's pretty much all this blog is. Nothing fancy. Just a place to post my pics and maybe comment on them.

It's worth noting that I'm a kit-basher, not a scratch-builder. I can do a lot of (what I think are) cool things with existing bits, but I don't have the skills to build something out of raw plasticard or sculpt magnificent creations out of Green Stuff.

Here's your first pic, my most involved kit-bash to date. I'll give him a separate post at some point to talk about the details. For now, I simply give you, Sammael, Master of the Ravenwing.

Sammael, Master of the Ravenwing kitbash


No comments:

Post a Comment